• Grades K – 9: copy of the most recent report card.
  • Grades 10 – 12: copy of the unofficial high school transcript and the most recent report card.

Also, if you enroll in the middle of the year, include grades/progress reports for each finished quarter of the current school year.

Otherwise, if homeschooled, send homeschool report card/transcripts as available. Include signed evaluations from the previous year and for each year of high school too.