Provide TWO of the these for the parent/guardian with whom the child lives:

  • current utility bill
  • deed
  • full copy of lease
  • property tax bill
  • vehicle registration
  • current driver’s license or DOT ID card

Additionally, documents must be in the name of the homeowner or payee. Also, they must reflect the current address. Finally, they must be within the past 30 days.

Note, these items are NOT valid: credit card statement, bank statement, envelope, checks, etc.

Lastly, you can get info for homeless students on the Residency tab of our Policies page.