Title: PA Leadership Charter School Founder and CEO
Education: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Virginia Tech
Masters of Theology in Communications, Dallas Theological Seminary
Doctorate in Management, International School of Theology
First job: Delivering the Washington Post in the morning and the Washington Star in the afternoon while in High School.
Vision for PALCS: For PALCS to become the premier cyber charter school in the nation for training tomorrow’s leaders as well as to be a model for all states. Also, that the school would spawn an international online school movement, enabling every student world-wide to obtain a state of the art K-12 education.
- Founded and directed non-profit organizations since 1971
- Directed Doctor of Ministry Degree Program for Pastors – Leadership Training Center, Philadelphia
- CEO of a Pennsylvania cyber charter school in 2002
- Speechwriter and presenter on dozens of topics to various churches and civic and political groups
- Developed weekly TV talk show “Viewpoint, LSP,” produced in several Philadelphia area studios and on location; charged with hosting this dynamic counter-discussion group
- Served on the High Flight Foundation’s advisory board – Founder and Chairman Col. James Irwin, Moon Astronaut
- Contributing columnist to the Philadelphia Inquirer and the National Educator
- Placed first in the Montgomery Newspapers Freedom Edition Essay Contest for essay on “U.S. Constitution Founded on Timeless Principles” – July 1987
- Has been published nationally over 400 times in more than four dozen newspapers, periodicals and magazines