To search your PALCSmail account, click Search
Choose what part of the message to search:
- From will search for messages from a specific person
- Subject will search the subject of messages
- Body will search the content of the message
- Everywhere will search in through sender, subject, and body of the message
By default, your Inbox will be searched.
- Select a specific folder if you want to search in it
- Select Sent to only search through messages you have sent
- Select All Folders to search everywhere
Type your search word in the box, then click the Search button.
Other Related Support Topics ...
- Accessing PALCSmail, Reading and Replying
- Composing PALCSmail and Attaching Files
- Adding PALCSmail Contacts
- Special Mail Actions: Folders and Deleting
- Sending Moodle Messages and Adding Contacts
- Receiving Moodle Messages and Changing Settings
- Navigating the Course View