Composing a PALCSmail and Attaching a File
- Click the Compose link.
- Click the Addresses button to select your recipient.
- Type the last name of your contact in the search box. As you type, matching names will appear in the box. Note that you can only send PALCSmail to faculty and staff.
- You can identify employees by the word "staff" in their PALCSmail address (ex: email@example.com.)
- You can send your message to multiple people by repeating the process: search, click the name, click the To button again (or Cc or Bcc to copy.)
Type your subject and body. If you need to attach a file, do so now. Click the Send button when finished.
Attaching a File to a PALCSmail message
- To add an attachment, click the Browse… button.
- Find the file on your computer that you want to attach, then double-click the file
- Click the Add button. Wait for the file to upload.
- Your file name will appear when it is attached. You can attach more files by repeating this process.
Other Related Support Topics ...
- Accessing PALCSmail, Reading and Replying
- Adding PALCSmail Contacts
- Special Mail Actions: Folders and Deleting
- Searching PALCSmail
- Sending Moodle Messages and Adding Contacts
- Receiving Moodle Messages and Changing Settings