Troubleshooting: Equipment Does Not Turn On
If your computer, monitor or printer will not turn on, check that all the power cords are connected securely. Power cords can sometimes be easily bumped out of contact.
When pushing the power button, check to see if a light is coming on near the power button.
- If a green light appears on your computer tower or any color light appears on your monitor, but you are still not receiving a picture, please check the cord between your monitor and your computer is connected securely
- If a red light appears on your computer tower, unplug the power supply from your computer for at least 30 seconds, plug it in again, then try to turn the power on again. If you still receive a red light, please call the Help Desk at 1-877-PALCS-TLC.
- If you are receiving no light response at all from your monitor or computer tower, please call the Help Desk at 1-877-PALCS-TLC.
Other Related Support Topics ...
- Troubleshooting: Logging In and Connecting to the Internet
- Using Stand by and Turning Off Your Computer
- Installing the Printer