Enrollment openings: 9th & 10th grades!
December 14th, 2011
PALCS has been able to open a special enrollment window for *9th and 10th grades*!
Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School has done it again… PALCS makes it possible!
Take the next step by requesting the registration packet found on our website, http://www.palcs.org/enroll-now/. Complete the packet and return it to us no later than January 20th, 2012. If you return it to us before this date with all required documents, you are guaranteed enrollment this school year.
You must include the following items in order for us to process your enrollment:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s immunizations
- An unofficial copy of the student’s transcript showing credits earned and attendance
- A copy of (2) different proofs of residency from the parent or guardian
- Proof of Internet Service (Note: Internet service is reimbursable)
- Special Education Documents (if applicable)
Please carefully read the Registration Checklist included with the packet as this tells you what we need to enroll your child.
Feel free to contact our Information Team to ask questions, schedule a personal tour, or register for one of our January Open Houses.